Auryc is a fast-growing and well-funded SaaS company that has offices in both Silicon Valley and Beijing China. We’re looking for a top-notch product manager to join our team.
- As a member of our skilled Product Management team, you will work with our top performing team at every level to define new product feature qualifications criteria and help prioritise the product roadmap.
- You will regularly communicate on a technical level with engineering and development, including creating detailed use cases, flows, diagrams, API specifications, integration plans and other technical documentation.
- In addition to collaborating with the development team to define features and work with the quality assurance team to fix defects and aid in testing you will lead the execution in their assigned product areas and drive resolution of any issues associated with those areas throughout the company.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of experience defining detailed technical user stories and use cases
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Be familiar with Agile processes and environments, and define key metrics for measuring product success
- Have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, start-up attitude
- Have the ability to work in a dynamic environment. Must be flexible and quick to adapt to change
- Demonstrated experience building user experiences and platform capabilities for web products.
- Desire for autonomy and be a strong self-starter
Email us at email@example.com